Monday, May 5, 2008

Mid-year resolutions!

Ok, so I've never been one to make and actually KEEP New year's resolutions, however there is hope yet. Turns out that it doesn't have to be January 1st in order to decide to make a lifestyle change. *GASP* I know, this news is shocking, but just relax, everything will be fine. So, assuming you were interested enough to read this, then you're most likely wondering "but WHAT is her resolution?" I shall tell you. I have decided to change a couple things actually.
First of all, I want to be more outgoing. It's true... I was never a social butterfly. But circumstances have forced me to change my ways. This first change actually inspired another one. My friend Brittney and I have both decided to become more active in our church's activities. So that means we get to socialize not only with people... but with cute little Mormon boys in our ward. (oh, by the way, I'm Mormon... SURPRISE!) Now in theory, these first two things should help with the 3rd goal, which is to date more often. It's sad to admit this but I've gone on a total of 9 dates in my life time. And they were all within the last 5 months.
Anyways, I think I've exposed myself enough for one blog, till next time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

My mid-year resolutions are to stop waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, stop calling my husband names, and to try to pluck my eyebrows on a semi-regular basis!

Val, you are so good for always trying to make improvements to your life. This is what life is all about, well sort of. Just keep doing what you know is right and you will never be led down the wrong path. Love you!

MaryAnn said...

Valerie I had gone on about 4 dates before I went to college and I asked them all out. You're doing well chica. Keep those Utah Mormons in line for us! -MaryAnn (Fenske) Gulden