Sunday, May 18, 2008

I need some feedback



Ok, so today I want to talk about talent, your opinions, and my page. First off todays blog comes with a picture. Yay, I know.. it's almost overwhelming. The excitement is just too much to bare. Now then, I drew this picture. Some people say that's talent... but at the same time I know like 10 people that can put that to shame without even trying. So, I've decided that talent is just one of those unmeasurable things. I don't think people can be "better" than others. they just have a different style or what have you; and people in masses generally like one style over another. So it makes it seem like those who present that popular style are more "talented." Now then, I'm quite aware that this doesn't make any sense, but truth be told I wanted to write a blog and this crap is just oozin out.
Anyways, as far as my other two topics. I want to know... what do you think of my picture... AND do you want to see other stuff I've done? Let me know (Katie). I think you're the only one who looks at this... and since that's most likely true.... Hi Kutan Baug!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

MORE ART WORK!!! KATIE WANTS MORE ART!!! I think you are fantastic, but you have seen my art...

Ashley said...

Just in case you didn't know I was a friend of Katie's and my last name used to be Barton.

I am a photographer, so I think to have your own style is so important when working on anything artistic.

For me I found that the more work I do, I am finding my style more. You also have to believe in yourself, which is hard for me sometimes.

You might not be at the level you want to be, but doing more work only helps you improve. I also think stepping out of the box and creating images that are unique is what sets people apart.

That is what I think about my own work. Sometimes I love it, I always think I could have pushed being more creative and that's what keeps me going to take more pictures.

I would like to see more work.
Sorry if this post was too long.