Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I pwn hardcore!

Ok, so I know that I promised a Scott-devoted blag entry, but I've obviously been a major slacker on that, not to mention the people who look at this most likely look at Katie's blog, and I'm sure she has more then enough Scott on there.

So anyways, back to business.

School is way awesome. I'm doing so well in my classes that I had no choice but to come online and brag about it. So far in my Psychology class I scored a 17/15 on our quiz on the brain [note my score is higher then the total, yay extra credit!] and we just got our first exam back today. My teacher passed back the A papers in the order of the highest scores. The first one went to the Korean student, the second to some guy on the other side of the class, and the third went to.... ME!!
Woot! I rock.

My other three classes are doing just as well. I'm a straight A student at this point, and I have every intention on keeping it that way. I love school so much, and I love knowing how much I dominate when it comes to grades. Hooray!

Anyways, this was just a short little brag session. Hopefully I can talk myself into blogginf more frequently and such. We'll see. ;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

You wouldn't be a member of our family if you didn't brag about your good grades! Clint calls me every week to tell me how awesome he is in his classes! I am uber proud of you babes!

Natalie Reynolds said...

Yay Valerie!