Friday, July 25, 2008

Get Movin'

I have decided, yet again, that I am going to get into shape... only difference this time is I'm actually sticking with it. But let's go into some details. On Tuesday the 15th I joined Weight Watchers again. I've done it before and successfully lost 32 pounds, so I knew that it worked for me. But on top of that, I started running with my brother and my cousin a few days before I even joined WW. So, now I'm eating better, running about 3-5 times a week and I've been doing this now for about 2 weeks. I am so proud of myself! I've already lost 3.5 pounds! Just picture 14 sticks of butter... yeah, that's how much I've lost thus far.
So, why am I telling you this? Um... I'm not entirely sure, but if I'm capable of inspiring someone to get up and get movin' then I would be quite pleased. And if not, then I can at least take this time to brag that I'm losing weight and getting into shape and improving my health.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yeah, go Val! I was so impressed with your previous go with Weight Watchers, you really had a lot of control and it was very impressive. I know you can do it! Work it out babe!